1. Everyone receives two comps to the show’s tech run/dress rehearsal. Comp requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and are honored on a first-come, first-serve basis. Comp requests MUST indicate the show title and requested date in the subject line.
2. Each festival participant (i.e., each writer, actor, director, stage manager, etc.) receives two comps for the run of their show.
3. In addition, we, of course, offer industry comps. Remember, these comps are not so that you can give away seats to friends who happen to be industry. They are meant to be given out to people who could hire you to do a paying gig or give you some other kind of career opportunity.
4. All comp requests must be sent to email@example.com no later than four days before your show opens. Our festival sells out quickly. To make sure we can accommodate your requests, we need them as soon as possible. Comp requests MUST indicate the show title and requested date in the subject line.
5. We allow directors and writers to see their show again for free on a standby basis, based on availability. For a guaranteed seat, 1/2 price tickets are available (see “Participant Discount” below).
All festival participants receive half-price tickets to all festival events – Women in Motion dance, Sola Voce shows, Girl Be Heard, etc, etc. Use the code “ESTROFEST.”
Earlybird Ticket Discount
Until October 1st, friends and family can get $15 tickets (with no ticketing fees) by using the code “EARLYBIRD.”
For anyone who would like to see all 3 short play programs, we will be offering a special ticket package of $36 (basically, buy two, get one free). This can be purchased from the “packages” section of the ticketing page.
Bios, no longer than 50 words (not including email address/website) & digital headshots (no larger than 200kb) MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, September 25th or they will not be included in the program.
Your bio MUST indicate the SHOW TITLE in the subject line. The bio should indicate your role in the show (i.e., director, playwright, actor/role).
Coverage is needed for the box office which will open 1/2 hour prior to the first performance of the day. Volunteers will be entitled to a comp ticket to the performance of their choice in exchange for each box office shift served.
If you are able to assist with box office at Stage Left, please email email@example.com
If you are able to assist with box office at East 4th Street, please email firstname.lastname@example.org